We can provide advice and information on a range issues from general level up to specialist level, including advice on bankruptcy, challenging debts, help with claiming benefits and making appeals.

You can get help by phone or email.


You may be entitled to help with your income, even if you are working or unemployed, sick or disabled, a parent, a young person, an older person or a veteran.


Having a job is important for many people. When you are in work, you can be faced with many difficult issues, so it is essential to know what your rights are and how to solve problems


Dealing with money issues can be worrying, but if you don’t understand how things like credit or mortgages work, you could end up losing out financially or in debt.


Housing issues will always arise and therefore you need to know your rights and responsibilities. You could also find yourself threatened with eviction if you can’t cope with your mortgage payments.


As a consumer you need to know where to turn for advice on range of problems from energy to buying something in person or online. Know your rights and how to help stop problems in the future.


We can provide help and guidance on eligibility and help with some Immigration forms.


Find out what your rights are if your relationship has broken down, for example whether you can stay in the family home or who the children should live with.

Law & Courts

As a member of British society you have rights and responsibilities. We can inform you about legal and civil rights and explain how you should be treated by the police and prison system.


We can help you understand what discrimination means when you receive health and care services and what you can do about it.


Search for articles in our search section if you can’t find what you’re looking for.

Volunteer with
Citizens Advice

21,300 highly trained volunteers support the delivery of our service. Our volunteers come from a range of backgrounds and find volunteering rewarding, challenging and fun. We have a range of roles in local Citizens Advice and Witness Service, want to find out more?

Volunteer With Citizens Advice Rhondda Cynon Taff